We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori, Turkey

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
Level Contributor
202 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori, Turkey

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has booked the new Thomson Sensatori in Turkey yet?

Many thanks x

hants
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

I was quite keen to book the Sensatori for next May but the computer generated pics and description don't show any water slides, does anyone know if this is really the case?

The fact pretty much every big AI hotel between there and the airport make a big feature of water slides would suggest it is a big selling point. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Wonder if the 'activity' pool is the one with slides?

lancs
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Brilin, know exactly what you mean. Cannot believe Thomson have acquired the Kervansaray Lara as a hotel next year. It is so terrible, possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Even my 15 yr old son said it was filthy!

Forfar, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Just booked for July 13 and it looks great, looking forward to my holiday!!!

Forfar, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Just booked for July 2013 looks fab!!!

leeds
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Changed our honeymoon to sensatori turkey in June 2013 following our holidays to sensatori sharm, Crete & Mexico! Hope it's as good!!

London, England
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Has Sensatori been built from scratch or is it an old hotel being refurbished and renamed.

Thanks

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

It's an old hotel being totally refurbished to the new one!! I don't know the name of the hotel that it was before. Hope this helps you!!

London, England
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Thank you Catherine J

paisley
3 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

i havent been yet but have stayed at the sensatori crete and tenerife and if any like then it will be sure to be good. see all the resorts here http://luxurypackageholiday.co.uk

South Wales
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Sensatori, Turkey

Having been to the Sensatori Egypt and had a great time, i passed the new Sensatori Turkey building site last September. The hotel was just a shell and needs a lot of work to complete so did not book for next year. The hotel is set in the Sorgun Forest outside of the town of Side and worth a visit.