We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:08 am, November 03, 2015
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

Hi

I would go for the Baia, it is very new and modern and has lovely rooms with DVD players, stocked mini bar with beer which at that hotel is Turborg. It is 24 hour AI.Downside is the fee for the Al a cartes but if the buffet is good then I think you will be fine with that.

My friend Sunqueen who I got hooked on Turkey went in November and she said the food is very good there.Since she first went to Turkey, there has been no stopping her !!

March is a great time to get out and about, not to hot and walking about is not unbearable like it is in the summer months!

Please let me know what you decide and please let us know what you think of Turkey and the lovelyTurkish people.

Lichfield
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

I went to Lara Beach in March this year staying at Limak Lara a super hotel. The weather to start was a bit mixed with rain here and there but it soon cleared and we had warm sunny days. The hotel had a large heated indoor pool which helps if the weather is not too good.

perth
Level Contributor
96 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

Hi Toady - can u give me any info on Paloma Renaissance? Thinking of goin 20th March

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

Hi Felix,

We loved the Paloma Renaissance, have you read my review? Click on my username if not to see my review and photos.

I spoke to someone who went last February and really enjoyed it.

Weather may be hit and miss but you should get some nice sunny days.

It was October 2 years ago now since we went but we went to their sister hotel the Paloma Pasha last September.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

hi there

did you go to Liberty hotels Lara last march ?my family and i are planning to go there this march(2013) but i don't know if the out door pool is open or the shows are run, and also about the entertainment team,if they are there too then... it was a pleasure for us to know such a hard working and friendly guys and i really love to see them again.

we've just arrived Tehran 7 day ago from Lara beach but i really really miss It as it Was really fantastic!!

it would be appreciated and so helpful if you and the other friends which have gone there in march, could share the experience about staying in that hotel on that time...

thank you so much

Edited: 5:27 am, September 14, 2012
Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

can you let me know if you have been to concord hotel or titanic hotel in march

Edited: 6:08 pm, December 12, 2012
scotland
Level Contributor
978 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

Titanic looks great,have you booked Shuggy?

18. Re: Lara Beach weather in March. Please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 04, 2014