We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow Topkapi Lara beach

Scotland
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Topic
Wow Topkapi Lara beach

We have got a great price for this hotel. We also have a great price for hotel in Marmaris. I know one is really busy and one not but what are your opinions. I love the idea of water park etc at wow but would like to visit other areas. How easy is it to get around? Is there places to visit in the area? I have checked out Marmaris and thought that was where we were going until this place came up. This one is £300 more than Cettia in Marmaris.

Alloa
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

We stayed at WOW Kremlin Palace next door to Topkapi, it is (with children) either a taxi or bus ride into Lara Beach although adults on their own could walk it. You can also get the bus into Antalya - it is a huge city. We made our own bus trip(s) one day and really enjoyed ourselves.

Kent
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

Id heard the Kremlin was a good hotel... not so sure about the topkapi.

Essex
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

Hi

I am hoping to book the Lara Beach hotel in Antalya for my friend and our 4 kids ( 14 - 17) is this a good location for getting to the nightlife and the shops and town etc. Im not sure which resort we should be looking at staying in...? Can you help please Tracy

Kent
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

Hi Confused!

As im sure many will tell you Lara Beach is literally 5 star hotels on the beach and not much around. Im no expert by any means but a few of these people are.... try posting your own topic asking for advice on where to stay. I was looking at Lara beach originally but have now booked to stay in Belek! Good luck.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

Confusewithkids

Lara beach does not sound right for you if you are looking for night life and bars! It does have a new Disco which is walkable from the hotel you mention.

It is a resort of luxury 5 star hotels some of which are themed , that offer everything within the hotels!

There are night clubs or Disco's in the hotels!

These hotels are a kids paradise and ideal if you want to budget for the holiday because you hardly need much money once there other than for trips out and tips!

The Lara beach might not be the best choice anyway if you are looking for late nights because it is not 24 hour all inclusive!! and the inclusive drinks stop at midnight!

Shopping is easy, you can hop on a dolmus in to Antalya for that, there are shops in Lara but the clothes are more geared for Eastern Europeans and quite expensive!

6. Re: Wow Topkapi Lara beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 03, 2010