We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather

I am thinking of booking a weeks holiday to voyage sorgun/side 21st march, has anyone been there can you tell me what the weather is like in march or what the hotel is like thanks

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

I haven't been there but it seems interesting. A lot better then all the tourist places in Turkey with the big tourist flats..

I found a good site to check weather averages in the world: weather-and-climate.com/average-monthly-Rain…

looks like the weather is pretty nice, around 15-20 degrees celcius and not much rain. No lying on the beach I guess, but nice weather to do stuff.

have fun! and let me know how it was :)

Jan

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,111 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hi Keydo

We go to the Antalya area every April and have been has early has the 28th March and we are going again this year on the 30th March!

It is abit hit and miss and can get quite cool late afternoon but I always have a good tan!! Last year we went to Belek first week in april and temperatures reached high 20's some days! The pools are still freezing so an indoor heated pool is a must!! We had 2 days with some heavy rain for part of the day but then had glorious weather for the rest of our 2 week holiday!

It is just more difficult knowing what to pack but a light jacket or cardigan is all that you really need!! Amtalya region is the best area to visit at that time of year!! You should get some sunbathing weather!

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 01, 2010