We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving Dalyan to Antalya

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rotherham
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Driving Dalyan to Antalya

Hi

can anyone give me any idea how long it might take to drive from Dalyan to Antalya. Dont mind if we need an overnight stop somewhere but finding it difficult to find any info on how long the drive might take.

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving Dalyan to Antalya

Hi Simmy brinny

Google maps puts the driving time as anywhere from 5 hours 35 mins, using the highway, to nearly 7 hours using a different route. Google maps gives 3 sets of directions for the drive.

We usually find their times fairly accurate, but of course you are likely to want to stop on the way, so you'll need to factor this in.

Openwide x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving Dalyan to Antalya

Hi there

At a guess about 5 hours its about 170 miles, and most of the roads are fairly good and fast, although there are some sections that will slow you down a bit.

If you check route planners such as the AA

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

then you can get detailed routes printed out ready to go.

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving Dalyan to Antalya

If you took the mountain route I think it would take a maximum of about 4 hours in daylight - a friend of mine has done Antalya-Göcek in just over 2 (he is Turkish though!) - the mountain route is a much easier drive than the coastal route unless it snows in winter.

If you want to take it easy and do the coastal route, you could stay in somewhere like Cirali, which would be an interesting comparison with both Dalyan and Antalya.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Driving Dalyan to Antalya

I did this on the Mountain road from Marmaris and it took 5 hours from Marmaris, So 4 hours from Dalyan.

5. Re: Driving Dalyan to Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 29, 2010