We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

We are off to the Titanic hotel in Lara beach in 3 weeks time and was just wondering if anyone has any good tips for our stay.

A few questions i do have is do men have to wear long trousers for dinner in any of the restaurants?

How easy is it to book the speciality restaurants,last year we stayed at the Club Voyage and it was a pain for my wife having to get up and use the phone system to book a restaurant in the hotel.

Less important is does the Titanic have a a 24 hour bar,we arrive early am and i do enjoy a few beers to wind down/or wind up after the flight.

Look forward to your replies

Cambridgeshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

No help here I'm afraid but I was looking for the same kind on info as you. I love the look of the hotel and may book for August next year (2009)two adults and one 10 year old.

Any information /tips /does and don'ts gratefully received. Thanks

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

Hi if you put in name of hotel next to "Antalya forums" and then trawl down several pages you can get recent posts regarding dress code etc...

Cambridgeshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

Thanks,will have a look.

leicester
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

HI,WENT TO TITANIC last year,yes 24 hr lobby bar.

the guest relations bookfor your a la carte by queing.personally i prefer the phone method which we did at the delphin palace.

3/4 trousers are fine for evening meals and highly recommend the italion.

lovely hotel,but they all are along this stretch,hoping to go to barut lara next year which will be my third year running in lara resort.

happy holidays

sallington

5. Re: Titanic Beach resort.........Any Info please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 03, 2009