We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Palace

Ashby de la zouch
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Delphin Palace

Hi could anyone help me woth a few questions I have about the Delphin Palace?

Firstly do you have to use a bin for the toilet paper like some hotels in Turkey or can you just flush them like here?

Secondly can you get baby products such as nappies and baby wipes and things like that anywhere local like the chemist?

And thirdly does anyone know which part of the hotel is good for rooms that are quite quiet as we are going with a small child it would be good to have somewhere quiet at night! I can't wait now I'm so excited!!!

kent
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Delphin Palace

About 32 in shade most days. Looking at thermometer that's on wall outside indoor pool area, that showed 48 degrees in full sun at lunch times. Had 2 evenings when entertainment was indoors. One morning was very cloudy and I think it had rained night before but wasn't long before sun came out. Went on a trip one day to Perge and Aspendos and found it so hot we just looked for shade all parts of the trip. Any questions please ask, went to Topkapi Palace year before. Anita

Ashby de la zouch
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Delphin Palace

I'm a bit happier about the toilet arrangement as my son is toddling around and I was slightly worried about him going in the bathroom and going in the bin. YUK! Thats put my mind at rest thanks. I'm so pleased that everyone who has been to the Delphin has said how nice it is there. Makes me so excited thinking its only ten days away.

Has anyone had good experiences with flights i.e getting to go on the plane first with a baby and has anyone managed to sit at the front of the plane with more room to sort them out? Think thomas cook said they were medical seats but if no one required the medical seats then people with babies could be seated there. Has anyone had experiences of this?

Any help gratefully received!

Ashby de la zouch
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Delphin Palace

we are going on may 4th to may 18th. can't wait can't wait!!!!

14. Re: Delphin Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, September 26, 2009