We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side resort; I am confused!

Watford
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Side resort; I am confused!

I have been to Turkey : side before. We stayed in this very nice hotel. Unfortunately I can not remember what was the name of that hotel. I know is that it was in Side and there were couple of other hotel in the same resort. One of which I think called Asteria. What I would like to do is to go back to the same resort and book one of the three hotels there. Asteria does not have any room available. I cant find or work out what the other two hotels were. Does anyone know anything to help me? What I dont want to end up is to book a 5 star hotel in the middle of nowhere! I like to be in a place where there are groups of hotes and not being isolated. Please help! Thanks. Ellie

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

Hi I'm not sure when you went to Side last but this place is very big! We stayed at Hemara hotel which was very nice-in good position for the town and right on the beach.Maybe have a look at reviews.Happy hunting!!

Watford
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

Hi

Thanks for the email, from what i remember there was a amphitheater clsoe by in the resort. Also there were two other hotels , one of which had a dragen slide next to the pool!!

So I dont know if you were in the same place or not. If you have please let me know if you remember the name of other hotels in that resort.

Thanks

Ellie

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

Hello again. Maybe the slide was in the Asteria not sure it was a while ago! The Hemara is about 3km from resort centre-about 20 minutes amble along beach.Next door is the Sunrise Queen Hotel.Maybe someone has more info.

Ankara
Level Contributor
432 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

Your hotel Asteria is at an area called Kumkoy, 3 kms to Side center. So here are the lists of the hotels in that area. I hope you can find your 2 hotels from the list below:

Antalya-Kumköy-TÜRKİYE

Antalya (242) 763 75 75 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı

Barut Otel Arum Antalya (242) 753 45 60 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 5 Yıldızlı

Barut Otel-Hemera Otel Antalya (242) 753 24 50 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı

Cesar's Resort Otel Antalya (242) 756 05 05 Antalya-Kumköy 5 Yıldızlı

Club Belinda Antalya (242) 763 75 75 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı

Club Belinda Antalya (242) 763 75 75 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı Club Belinda

Dosi Otel Antalya (242) 753 67 21 Antalya-Kumköy-Side

Hane Otel Side Antalya (242) 756 04 13 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 5 Yıldızlı

Novapark Otel Antalya (242) 756 09 00 Antalya-Kumköy 5 Yıldızlı

Otel Asteria Antalya (242) 753 18 30 Antalya-Kumköy 5 Yıldızlı

Otel Vega Antalya (242) 756 07 00 Antalya-Kumköy-Side

Paloma Beach Otel - Side Antalya 00 90 (242) 756 16 16 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı

Papillon Muna Antalya (242) 756 06 06 Antalya-Kumköy 4 Yıldızlı

Sandy Beach Otel Antalya (242) 753 67 27 Antalya-Kumköy

Sunrise Queen Otel Antalya (242) 753 47 83 Antalya-Kumköy 5 Yıldızlı

Tanyeli Otel Antalya (242) 756 07 07 Antalya-Kumköy-Side 4 Yıldızlı

Yıldızlı means star, in case you were wondering...

I just asked to a friend who has a house in Kumkoy, he tells me Sunrise Queen, Perissia Hotel, Defne Otel, Emera Hotel and Cennet Otel are the ones close to Asteria.

Blackburn, lancs
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

I think the hotel might be the Barut, Arum hotel, sounds a bit familiar, have a look on the net and check it out.

Suzanne

Blackburn, lancs
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

I think the hotel might be the Barut, Arum hotel and the sunraise queen hotel, sounds a bit familiar, have a look on the net and check it out.

Suzanne

7. Re: Side resort; I am confused!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 26, 2009