We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
132 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi, we are travelling for the second time to Lara, to Barut Resort and we were wondering how is the weather like at the end of April, since we have only been in Turkey in September so far...

Thanks for the info!

Catalina

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi catalina,

The weather will be lovely at the end of april early may. We are going to the barut Lara on the 6th april for 2 weeks and expecting mostly nice weather at that time. We go to Turkey at this time each year and it is a great time to go. The evenings may still be a little chilly so take a sweater. The Barut is superb so have a nice time.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi Toady, was reading through all the reviews about the Limak, spotted yours and thought it was well written and informative, let us know what the weather was like when you get back.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
702 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi I have been to Lara many times in April/May. The weather has always been wonderful. Like Toady says may need a cardi at night, but only if you are outside. We have always come back with lovely tans. Denny

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
132 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Thanks so much for the info, guys, I appreciate it...I thought it would be rather cold in April, but now I see I was wrong!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Dislodgelemon,

We have been to turkey in april now for several years and the only real disappointment was when we went to stay outside of Marmaris one year and it was not very warm and we have alway stuck with the Antalya region since, which also happens to be our favourite.I will let you know though. It always amazes us that you can see the snow on the mountains and it is hot on the beach. One year in belek some people went on a trip up in the mountains that were covered in snow!!

We are always tanned and the temperature can be quite hot during the day!! Last year the weather was glorious except for an afternoon of rain and we had to retreat indoors to the Bar!!!! What I was actually doing was sitting with my sons laptop in the lobby bar planning my next holiday while the waiters kept replenishing our drinks!! It is a hard life!!

Surrey Uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi all

We are off to Delphin Palace on 6th April for two weeks....can't wait. What sort of temperature are the pools and sea? Really hoping it will be warm.

Thanks.

Emma

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

Hi Emma.

Your travelling the same day has I am!!

We went on the 1st april last year to delphin palace and people were in the sea and the pools which were on the cool side but my son and husband used them because it was quite hot some days and also the second week the animation team started up water polo and alot of people played.The indoor pool is fantastic if you cannot brave the outdoor pool.

We are going back to the Barut Lara and they do have a climatized pool which we only found out about just before our return the year before!!!

You will have a great time!!

8. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:06 am, April 12, 2008
9. Re: weather in end of April beginning of May in Lara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 21, 2009