We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

I've just today booked a week away to Antalya at the end of October/beginning of November. As my partner's a bit of a sun worshipper I'm a bit concerned that the weather won't be hot enough for us to sit out and he may be disappointed. Can anybody put my fears to rest.

Thanks for your help

Rachel

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

please read this post...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1218…

also if you type in weather...you will find plenty of answers to your question.

Ankara
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

Shower but shower. The Med climate is summers very hot and winters rainy and hot.

If your partner is a sun worshipper you should come at July, Agust. You will have your backoven. I live in Alanya 2 hours away from Antalya. Visit my page and see the november twister.

members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/866ff/#TL

After shower the sun remembers the worshippers and shows the bright and warm face. You can rest at beach and swim. The picture will give you a great information.

Have a nice time in Antalya.

Edinburgh
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Canmom and Tosunsoral for their advice. I feel very relieved and am very excited about me holiday to Antalya at the end of the month. We're staying at the Barut Lara and the reviews are fantastic so fingers crossed!

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
986 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

i have just got back from antalya apart from rain 1 day the temps were in the 30's every day you can find forcast for this area on most weather web sites

5. Re: Weather in Antalya at the end of October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 11, 2009