We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

antalya

Denia, Spain
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
antalya

Hello - I have never been to Turkey before but seriously considering a visit. Can anyone tell me how far the resort of antalya is from the airport and what is the climate like in the middle of October. Thank you. Skinnygirl

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: antalya

Hi I just saw your post. Did you ever get your questions answered ?? If not here is info about the weather that I have posted before...

check out this previous post from last year for weather reports tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k8986…

October for the most part should be nice with warm days but the nights can be cool. No one can predict the weather. Last year the weather in November was great and up until early January. But for a few days in Ocotber we had a lot of rain. For those days check out the indoor activities. Here is a post for what to do on a rainy day;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1046…

But with global warming who knows ????? so many changes with weather patterns all over the world. Here is another helpful post;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1218…

just click on the links....

also check out this page for Antalya;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antalya#Climate

2. Re: antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 09, 2009