We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,050 posts
258 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

We are flying into Antalya and touring along the coast, staying in Kas before moving on to Fethiye but are looking for recommendations to stay somewhere inexpensive but interesting in between Antalya and Kas. We have already earmarked Ucagiz but would also be interested in the Cirali, Kemer area.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

Hello,

Cirali is very nice, there are all kinds to choose from, you could try

http://www.canadahotel.net/

Hope this helps!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,050 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I think this may be too expensive as we need 2 single rooms.

How do you get to Cirali form the main road, does the bus from Antalya go there or is there a dolmus?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,050 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

I have now discovered that I ask to be put off the bus at the Cirali road and there may be a bus waiting to take me the 7km down to the village.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

Here is the Inside page for bus and car travel to Cirali from either the Antalya or Fethiye directions.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g311312-s2/Cirali:Tur…

I have also just updated it for the summer bus prices from Antalya to Cirali.

5. Re: Recommendations Pensions, B&B Antalya - Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 19, 2009