We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels compared to Barut Lara

Level Contributor
9 posts
39 reviews
Hotels compared to Barut Lara

Hi

I just had a great holiday at Barut Lara and would love to book again but I just wanted to get opinion from other travellers on other hotels they recommend, maybe they visit Barut Lara and find other hotels better

Any place in Antalya area so many great reviews on hotels difficult to choose

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Hotels compared to Barut Lara

There are so many great hotels in the area

And many I think better than Barut Lara

Have a look at a few of these

Sueno deluxe

Gloria’s

Kaya Palazzo

Regnum

Maxx royal

Voyage

Rixos Belek

Trendy Lara

But to be honest most hotels in the area are excellent it’s hard to pick a bad one

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
2. Re: Hotels compared to Barut Lara

Hi Imz

We used to go to the Barut Lara when our son was with us and we have been 8 times but we had not been for over 3 years until we had a one night stay in October last year. We are now going back next year.

We have stayed 9 times at the more expensive Maxx Royal which is our favourite hotel in this region and also been to Regnum Carya but these are far more expensive. We have stayed in many Turkish hotels over the last 21years and several in Lara and the Barut still offers so much with most now charging for the Restaurants.

I read negative comments about the Barut Lara from people that stayed low season many years ago or haven't been at all - your stay was clearly great and there are numerous repeat guests. We love the nice mix of nationalities there.

It is still our favourite Lara hotel - we love the vast open spaces which many of the new hotels don't have.

If however you do go back you can always arrange a tour of other hotels that you feel you might like.

We often do this on holiday not just in Turkey. You could even consider splitting you holiday between two hotels.

Level Contributor
9 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Hotels compared to Barut Lara

thanks for your recommendation much appreciated :)

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Hotels compared to Barut Lara

If staying in Lara or Belek, it is very much a hotel-centred holiday. I would suggest visiting Side where there is so much going on and to see in easy walking distance outside the hotels. Indeed, big hotels on the beach are a tiny, tiny part of Side. One of the Barut properties in Side should not be too much of a shock to the system: the Arum, Hemera and Cennet & Acanthus are all beach front and within easy walking distance along the prom to central Side with its antiquities, shopping, bars restaurants and lively nightlife.

You should get out more!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Hotels compared to Barut Lara

Depending on what you want from your hotel? If you want to stay in Lara and want the space I would say the delphin Be grand has a lot more space and it also has the greenery all year heated pool plus free al a cartes and an excellent drinks selection. If you want a good party atmosphere royal seginus also Lara. The royal holiday palace, delphin imperial and Baia Lara are good hotels. Belek wise Sueno deluxe, Maxx royal are great hotels xx

Reply to: Hotels compared to Barut Lara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted