We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New resorts for 2018/2019??

Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
New resorts for 2018/2019??

Hello,

Is anybody aware of any new resorts due to open around Antalya next year? Looking for the usual large family resorts to visit in July/Aug next year.

Many thanks

6 replies to this topic
edinburgh
1 post
1. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

I believe there is a new hotel opening in Belek summer 2019

Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

Hi. Any ideas of the name of the new resorts.

Thanks

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
75 reviews
3. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

I think you mean 'resort-style hotels'. I don't accept this parlance except as an indication that the hotel owners do not want you to leave the hotel but rather spend all your money at the hotel.

Almost every hotel in Antalya province is now called [some brand] [name] Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa. They are not resorts, Side, Kemer, Alanya, even Belek are resorts, not the thousands of hotels within them. Resist the marketeers' language please!

Edited: 11:07 am, August 29, 2018
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

I've not heard of any new hotels / resorts opening. Would be interested to know if there where

Tim

Why would hotel owners what to keep you in there all inc hotel ?

Would hotel owners not be glad for guests to go outside there resorts to eat and drink ? Means the hotel are not feeding them and giving them drinks As for hotel owners wanting you to stay in there hotel/ resorts so your spending your money there, the only thing to spend money on really is in the spa more or less everything else is already paid for

1 post
5. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

What’s the name ?

Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: New resorts for 2018/2019??

There won't be many; construction was put on hold in 2015-2016 for obvious reasons, and the hotel owners would rather have full occupancy and higher prices than embark on a building spree. With interest rates now sky-high, I don't see many hotels opening in 2020 either.

Edited: 6:29 am, September 24, 2018
Reply to: New resorts for 2018/2019??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted