We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

delphin palace Lara

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
delphin palace Lara

Quick message everything is superb at this hotel and anyone who has booked will have a fantastic time. We are at the hotel now and havind a wonderful time!

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: delphin palace Lara

Thank you Toady so glad everything is as fantastic as you wanted it to be. Such a relief because we are booked to go in August. Please let us have more detail.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: delphin palace Lara

Hi toady,

Thanks for the message .....and I am counting on you to write up a report and post your pictures on the TA for all future travellers. So nice to hear that you are having a great time.

Best wishes from the other end of Antalya !!

CanMom

Colchester
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: delphin palace Lara

Beccaroony

We are off there on the 3rd August with our sons who will be 7 and 5. When are you going and have you any children with you??

Looking forward to it especially as toady said that it is superb.

Karen

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: delphin palace Lara

Hi Karen. We are not going until 26th August. 3 children aged 9, 6 and 3. What a pity we will not be able to meet up but look forward to any positive comments on the hotel. Don't think we want to hear any negative ones - but then again there doesn't seem to be any.

Hope you have a super time.

Colchester
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: delphin palace Lara

That is a shame!!! It does look and sound fantastic!! Should be for the money though!!! Never been to Turkey, have you?? Just back from Egypt last night. First time there also and it was good.

Karen

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: delphin palace Lara

Hi Karen

Never been to Turkey before in fact haven't been abroad for 12 years so I am really looking forward to it. Does sound a fantastic hotel and it is a pity the kids can't meet. Did you book through Thomas Cook?

Colchester
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: delphin palace Lara

Hi Beccaroony

No we booked with First Choice. We did check the price with Thomas Cook. I think it was a couple of hundred less but the return flights were awful, getting back about 6.00 am. Didnt really fancy that.

I'm just hoping that there will be a few British children for them to mix with.

It does look a fantastic hotel with the waterpark. I know for a fact that I will be screaming from the top to the bottom!!!

Hope you have a fab time too!!!!!!

Karen

Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: delphin palace Lara

Hi Toady,

I'm so glad you are having a good time. If possible, could you find out how much a late check out room is ???

Many thanks

Gary.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: delphin palace Lara

Garyuk 1955

A lady we met paid £30 for the room and she could keep it till she left at 1am. we are hoping to keep ours on cos we leave in the early hours but we have been so lucky cos we asked to moved to a lower and we got a junior suite and it is superb. we have a double size jacuzzi bath and a king size four poster bed, a chaise longe , writing desk and a huge balcony.We are so happy with the hotel and it is getting better by the day they have opened the slides and fun fair and the staff are so attentive.I will post a full review but be assured you would have to be picky not to like this super hotel. I am writing this on my sons laptop in the lobby bar with a lovely drink and i am in heaven! Our son is having a good time he is 14 and they take the juniors for football in the afternoon,

Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: delphin palace Lara

Thanks Toady

Sounds like we have struck lucky with this hotel. Have a great time.

Gary.