We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather April

Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather April

Due to go to Antalya start of April any ideas of the weather conditions. Thanks in advance

8 replies to this topic
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather April

It can still be unpredictable in April so don't rule out showers. Expect daytime temperatures in the mid 20s deg C but evenings will still be cool. The sea is still quite chilly as are hotel pools unless they have a heated one ;o)

Weather Underground has historical weather data for you to check for the dates you are coming www.wunderground.com

Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather April

Thanks

Level Contributor
54 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather April

We've been three times in April. Usually mid to late and the weather has been great. Mid to high 20's.

Never seen rain as well which perhaps has been good luck. Booked again for April 2018

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather April

Hi Joe C,

We're regular Easter visitors and work on 1 week = 1 rainy day, 2 weeks = 2 rainy days.

That said, Easter 2015 was VERY early, we arrived 25th March and had nonstop sun after the first day.

Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather April

Many thanks

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather April

Zonecrew

I'll be in 2nd week of April for my honeymoon, do you think it might be suitable for sunbathe and swimming. We'll stay in Antalya from April 8th till April 12th then head to Istanbul.

What do you think the suitable clothes for this weather?

Thanks

Mai N

Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather April

Swimming pools with be cold unless they are heated as in some hotels, average temps seem to be highs 20-25C so advisable to take warm clothing for nighttime when it drops to 10-13C.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,520 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather April

Mai N as I have said early April can still be unpredictable. You will get some lovely days but can also get showers. Bring layers of clothes plus a cardigan or jacket for evenings.

You can find some great sun traps to sit and enjoy the sun. The sea still really isn't warm enough to swim in (in my opinion) but people do swim all year round.

Reply to: Weather April
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted