We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canmom

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
124 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
canmom

hi there,

we are staying at the dolphin palace hotel in lara beach from mid may for two weeks-and would really appreciate some advice on the following;a]is there any good day trips/boat trips fairly near to lara beach?b]what is the normal weather like in antalya in mid may?

c]do you know of our hotel,if so what is your opinion of this hotel?

d]is their a nearby hospital close to lara beach,in case we get ill.

any help with the above questions would be much appreciated.

regards

andy and kerri[england]

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canmom

Hi andy and kerri,

I hope I can answer your questions.

a] I am sure that you can arrange these trips either at the hotel or go into the center of the old city ( Kaleici ) and look at the many tour operators selling trips. Most of the boat trips that I know of are located in the old marina in the center of town. I am sure that you can get transportation either by the hotel or you can use the pubilc bus system.

b] Great and it should be fine with warm days and cool nights so you might want to bring a sweater or a light jacket.

c] No sorry I do not know of this hotel and I live at the opposite end of Antalya on the Konyaalti side.

d] You can look at this web site. But all the PRIVATE hospitals in Antalya are quite good. Even the goverment hospital of the university is very good as well. That is were I would go myself. Make sure of course that you have a good travel health insurance as it could get very costly without. Again most big hotels like this should be in touch with the local hospital in the area and know of the emergency numbers to call.

http://www.larahospital.com/

Have a nice time,

CanMom

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canmom

Here is a bit more info for you

NAME : ANTALYA Akdeniz Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Devlet Hastanesi (State Hospital)

PHONES: +90 (242) 227 43 43

ADDRESS : Antalya/ Centre

NAME : ANTALYA Özel Anadolu Hastanesi / Private Hospital

PHONES: +90 (242) 814 59 70

ADDRESS : Antalya

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
124 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: canmom

canmom-many thanks for replying so quick to us-you have been a big help.

regards

andy and kerri

4. Re: canmom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 22, 2009