We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

Which Alanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

We are looking to book the Anahtar Apartments for early June most reviews on here look ok apart from one. Can anyone recommend them, also is the area ok where they are situated

Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

If you are looking for a beach front apartment in the mahmutlar area,alanyavipproperty.com have great accommodation available.used them several times and never been disappointed.we found them on our first visit as we were booked into a dodgy little dive of a hotel and needed to evacuate fast.they arrange all our transfers from the airport and car hire if you need it.2 bedroom beach front apartments are from £40 a night per flat!!!

Speak to Adem on the phone.his number is listed on the site.happy holiday x.

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

Went there last year and a bout 4 mins from beach supermarket very near can buy water at reception cheap and clean enjoyed our stay my daughter and friends are going in June. Left a review before book with travel republic if self catering and take cheap kettle and toaster don't forget European plug. Have fun.

Skelleftea, Sweden
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

Hello.If you are looking for really nice and calm place,close to the beach and shopping center but not far away from the central area in Alanya,please contact me by e-mail: iko2960@gmail.com

I have apartments for rents ( sale as well) in Alanya.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Iko

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

Hiya all,

Been ripped off by DEAL OF THE DAY HOLIDAYS, they trade through icelolly.com.

Booked and paid for half board, when docs came 2 days later, only self catering ordered, they have lost the recorded tapes.

Anyway, down to the reason for me writing, does anyone know the email address for the ANAHTAR aparts in Alanya Turkey, I want to email them and ask how much it is to upgrade to half board from self catering, then I will know how much to claim against this mickey mouse company in the small claims courts, and for the stress etc etc etc.

Thanks and kindest regards Mark

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

Went there last year and a bout 4 mins from beach supermarket very near can buy water at reception cheap and clean enjoyed our stay my daughter and friends are going in June. Left a review before book with travel republic if self catering and take cheap kettle and toaster don't forget European plug. Have fun.

6. Re: Wanting to book Anahtar apartments advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alanya
More Alanya Topics