We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alanya Turkey

Alanya Turkey
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alanya Turkey

We live in Alanya and offer a free advice service to anyone wanting to come here on holiday or to live. We can offer advise on health - education -transport - residence - accommodation - language classes etc. Please feel free to contact us.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
161. Re: Alanya Turkey

We are from England but live in bulgaria. We are wanting to go to Cyprus and are looking to drive from bulgaria to turkey-alanya then ferry across. However we would like to leave our car in Alanya as I have read it may be difficult taking it north Cyprus.

My question is ' do you know of anywhere safe to leave a car for three months in Alanya and approximately how much?'. I wondered if there was hotels/apartments where you can leave vehicles. Or perhaps expats who live there and offer services like this.

One more question ' we are travelling with a small west Highland terrier, do you know if the ferry allows dogs?.

Thanks for anybody's help.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
162. Re: Alanya Turkey

Hi looking at hoildays to alanya almost giving up need apartment very near beach as i have very bad hip and cant walk far any ideas thankyou debbie ps is it cheap eat out and drink ???

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
163. Re: Alanya Turkey

Hi looking at hoildays to alanya almost giving up need apartment. Or hotel very near beach. Or on beach as i have very bad hip and cant walk far any ideas thankyou debbie ps is it cheap eat out and drink ???

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
111 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
164. Re: Alanya Turkey

Hi, are you prepared to travel with wheelchair etc? Plenty of people out here with great whizzy chairs and scooter things to get around, they can be hired here too. They have also tried very hard to make the place as accessible as possible but it does involve a lot of walking. Have sent you private message with some links that might help. I went myself last year but due to my slow recovery from brain injury, travelled in wheelchair on airlines and stayed at Villa which was fine as I had own pool and much easier to manage. Most of the restaurants etc offer a free pick up service so you would be able to manage it with a little bit of planning in advance and I and others on here will be happy to help.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
111 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
165. Re: Alanya Turkey

The costs have gone up as the government put a high tax on booze so the cost of a night out has gone up especially if you drink spirits. However, there are over 1000 bar/cafes in the whole area so there is always something to suit all. Most people go for the all inclusive options in the hotels but some complain that the food is the same stuff over and over and not always the choices of booze that they want. However it really depends on time of year and what you want from your vacation. Most of the food is the same everywhere, ie plank steak which is steak with piped potatoe on side. On the other hand if you plan for this for your holls you can manage well. A lot of people prefer to get an apartment and buy from the local market as the food is so cheap and organic and tastes wonderful, it just means you can have a lovely meal yourselves and a few drinks at home before going out. Depending on the makeup of the group will decide that, most places have their own dishwashers and washing machines so it does make for an easy holl. we normally go out twice a week for a meal and usually pick it to coincide when there is something going on in the place like belly dancing or live music as well. There is so much to do that you pockets would empty out early if you do not plan a little. However you can live well here. enjoy

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
166. Re: Alanya Turkey

Fantastic beach front apartments,ground floor or 1 st and 2 nd with lift.private pool and wheel chair access.alanyavipproperty.com.

Talk to Adem.his number is on the site .prices from £40 per night,per flat,sleeps 6.he will arrange transfers and trips at an extra charge.

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
167. Re: Alanya Turkey

7/24 is a cheap transfer company

Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
168. Re: Alanya Turkey

We are coming to turkey in march 3 weeks time staying all inclusive me my husband (33 yrs old) and my 1.5yr old baby. We want somewhere nice, spacious, clean, safe and with food readily available. Which of these two would you recommend please. beach club doganay or hotel baia lara. Thank u

Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
169. Re: Alanya Turkey

We are coming to turkey in march 3 weeks time staying all inclusive me my husband (33 yrs old) and my 1.5yr old baby. We want somewhere nice, spacious, clean, safe and with food readily available. Which of these two would you recommend please. beach club doganay or hotel baia lara. Thank u

Alanya, Turkey
2 posts
Save Reply
170. Re: Alanya Turkey

bonsoir

je suis une algérienne qui vie a alanya j'ai 27 ans et je suis a la recherche d'un travail je maîtrise l'outil informatique je parle l'arabe le français et un peut l'anglais et j'apprend le turc e et je posséde un permis de conduire

merci de bien vouloir m'aider

Get answers to your questions about Alanya
More Alanya Topics