We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf

england
5 posts
Save Topic
golf

hi can any body who live's in alanya who play's golf could you get intouch with me as i have bought a property on the utopa complex and i am coming out in september so i would like to meet any golfer's for info i know belec is nearest but any body know if any caurses are to be built near alnya warm regard's john.

alanya
Level Contributor
458 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: golf

congrats on buying in Alanya Hos geldiniz.(.that should be spelt with an s with a mark under it and said hosh) means welcome as you probably know.

Belek is the only place i know so far with a golf course and i havent come across any plans for developing one.

i help out in an estate agents and asked around this morning..

seems like a good opportunity for a developer alanya would probably benefit..must have a word with the mayor ..if i can get past the secretary..ha

will you be living here all the time or just as a holiday home.

whatever your plans are if you want any independent advice about the area i would be happy to help you. its a great place takes a bit of getting to know at first.

shirley

Get answers to your questions about Alanya
More Alanya Topics