We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alanya Airport

Melbourne
4 posts
Alanya Airport

Hi can anyone tell me if the airport is operational or not ? thanks in advance

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,426 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Alanya Airport

Hello Aiden,

The airport is at Gazipasa, 30kms from Alanya.

The airport has been there for some time, and has been given the green light for further development to allow it to take holiday traffic.

Originally, back in September 2007, it was suggested that it could be open by Mid-summer 2008. However, it appears that, as with many projects in Turkey the development is nit progressing to the original timetable.

Hope that this helps.

Melbourne
4 posts
2. Re: Alanya Airport

tesekkurler !:)

ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Alanya Airport

Hiya

It is Antalya airport that we fly into - there is to be a new one opened in the summer 2008 - Gazipasa which is about half hour from alanya - Antalya is about 1 half to 2 hours to Alanya

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
57 reviews
4. Re: Alanya Airport

I have read it will be October now I dont know if this is true I hope it is

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,954 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: Alanya Airport

www.airport-technology.com/projects/gasipaza/

www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php…

6. Re: Alanya Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Alanya
More Alanya Topics