We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Which Monastir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk
5 posts
Save Topic
Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

We will be travelling to this resort in Aug 2014, and my daughter has been bugging me to see if they do hair braiding as we normally go to the first choice holiday villages, where its one of the first things she like's to get done : plus I don't need to worry about her hair for the next two weeks ha. I have looked on all the reviews about what they do at this resort but there is no mention of a hair salon. please can someone help me on this matter. Also for my self & other family members what water sports and excursions are on offer either from Thomson or Ali Barba. thank you.

Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

If your on Facebook go to the hotels page and you can either write on their wall or send them a private message,I've done this a couple of times and always had a prompt response

When are you going?were there 3 weeks today with my 2 kids (15&2)

x

Suffolk
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Thank you so much Louise for your help. I have just had a reply back regarding my query, yes my daughter will be very happy now!! phew... the four of us ( Hubby, Myself & our two kids) Our son is 14 and our daughter is 9 & we are flying out in 2 weeks and four days.... and counting maybe our paths will cross. Happy Holiday xx

Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Oh that's good to hear...we will be there the same time as you and your family,we can't wait either.

Hope you have a lovely time,reading the reviews it looks like we've made a good choice!!

Take care

Lou xx

Suffolk
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Hi Lou, Yes I think your right the reviews do sound good. I did think we would be their around the same time :) Do you have girls or one of each?? - just really looking forward to spending some good quality time with the hubby & kids saying that my oldest can't wait to try out the jet ski with his dad... Boys.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday too, Do you have an early flight?? Sorry I'm being so rude lots of questions from a sttranger I do apologise.

Gill xx

Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Haha gill it's fine...We fly out 27th at 6 am from Manchester,so will be there nice and early :)what about you?..

I have 1 girl 15 and 1 boy 2 and a bit and currently 5 and a half months pregnant so I too am looking forward to chilling lots lol.

What type of room are you in?were in 1 of the duplexes..

Take care

Lou xx

Suffolk
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

Hi Lou, WOW you are 5 and a half months pregnant and going to Tunisia at the hottest time of the year!!! I take my hat off to you ha :) I'm sure you will get very truly pampered.... We are flying out of Gatwick at 09.25 hopefully fingers crossed if everything goes to plan and by the time we get from the airport to the hotel, we should be there by 3 pm at the latest :)

We did look at the duplexes, but they were none left when we came to book :( they look really lovely. We have got x 2 interconnecting rooms. Hope there just as nice!!

Maybe see you Poolside, while we are there :)

Take care Gill xx

Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

I know,I must be mad :). Possibly see you,you won't be able to miss me,I'll be the hot and bothered pregnant 1,if not I hope you have a lovely time

Lou xxx

Suffolk
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

I did think that... :) Anyway why shouldn't you have a nice relaxing holiday before the baby comes, as we all know it pjs and knotted hair for the first 6 months!!! LOL.

You wont be the hot and bothered one Lou!!! You will be blooming and glowing..... Ill keep an eye out for you, and just maybe work up the courage and say hello :). Then again you might see me coming and think ITS THAT CRAZY WOMAN from Tripadvisor and run for it!!! HA. I wouldn't blame you either hehe.

Same goes from me Have a lovely time. Also all the best of luck for when the baby comes :) Iv'e enjoyed our little chats and thank you for your help regarding the hair braiding... ;)

gill xx

9. Re: Does Skanes Family Resort Do Hair Braiding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Monastir