We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sahara beach

abergavenny
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
sahara beach

hi can anyone tell me if the water slides at this hotel are on in november because i have read that a lot of places shut down at the end of october and also what is the weather like this time of year thanks

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: sahara beach

Hi kittyAbergavenny,

We've moved this topic to the Monastir forum, because it should be more likely to receive some replies here. We hope you find the information you're looking for.

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sahara beach

Kitty

I have been in other hotels in Skanes/Monastir at the time of year you mention.

It is not going to be that hot .so i doubt that such attractions/facilities will be open.

Beach bars also, will most certainly be closed.

Then again ,it may depend on numbers in the hotel and weather conditions.

Dont build your hopes up.

Have a nice stay though:)

Slainte

Mick

abergavenny
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sahara beach

hi thanks for your reply it sounds like theres going to be nothing to do perhaps i should have booked some where else

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sahara beach

Kitty.

I plan to visit Tunisia in November

I would suggest Sousse or Hammamet

More to do in these places than Skanes/Monastir.

If you have booked with Thomson or Thomas Cook they may change hotel /resort for you.

Edited: 10:51 am, January 24, 2013
5. Re: sahara beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations