We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Rosa Beach

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Sentido Rosa Beach

I'm off to Rosa Beach in August with hubby and two teenagers, a little concerned with some of the negative comments on here but remaining optimistic as Sentido took over management earlier this month.

Any posts welcome.

Thanks

Leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

Just booked this today for a cheap holiday in september... would love to hear how it goes when your there- and anyone who goes before thanks :-)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

Thanks for your response, you'll see there's some really positive reviews. Let's hope this carries on.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

What was it like? I've booked to take 2 teenagers in August 2013.

Leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

As you will see from the reviews some people love it... but most dont. We were there in September and was ready for home after day 3. Id suggest you take some food for ex pot noodles/super noodles. We would have gone hungry some nights without them! With teenagers you will need to take cash for excursions as there is nothing to do around the hotel. Trip advisor is fantastic site, always look at the hotels reviews before booking... we paid under £300 each and wanted a cheap second holiday so it was what we expected.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

Hi Samantha - Thanks for your reply. I DO read tripadvisor before I book & as over 100 people rate the hotel as excellent & nearly 100 rate it as very good out of a total of about 300 reviews I decided to give it a go!

If you were ready for home after day 3, why did you give it 3/5? You said some fairly positive things in your review!

Neither me nor my children eat Pot Noodles! We enjoy trying different foods on our trips abroad.

I got a good deal on the holiday cost £500 less than this years holiday to Crete, so I am quite happy to spend money on trips although my kids enjoy chilling out in pool or on beach.

My only concerns are is the gym any good for my husband? and will there be air conditioning?

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
Leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

I dont know about you but when i go on holiday i want to rate the hotel 5/5 so for me 3/5 is not good.

When we were there there wasnt really a Gym it had a few weights init but the whole spa section was closed and we had to go to the hotel next door for scrubs and massages (didnt see if that one had a Gym we could have used) Our hotel room's air con was good! Friends who used our room for a shower before they flew home said it was a lot better than theirs so i think it varies per room.

It wasnt for us but i hope you all have a great time.

7. Re: Sentido Rosa Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Monastir
Recent Conversations