We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Magic Africana Imperial

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Club Magic Africana Imperial

Does anyone know the email address for the Club Magic Africana Imperial. Or does anyone know of the hospital and clinic facilities around that area. Nobody is ill, but I will be taking my Mum who is 79 and just want to be aware of medical care out there.

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Which travel company are you going with?

If its Thomson or Thomas Cook or suchlike the reps will know of nearest clinics etc.

Most hotels will have a Doctor they can call etc anyhow.

Its usually given in the welcome packs in hotel rooms.

You will still have to pay to see Doctors etc, then for treatment.

Make sure you have the right travel insurance and to declare any illness or ailments that are recieving treatment in this country and declare what meds are being taken etc.

Im sure you will be ok.

Julie

Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Hi im at the magic life got here yday so far so good :) I contacted them before I came out via their website u send in an enquiry anyway they emailed me back on this addressinfocenter@magiclife hope this helps!!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Many thanks. Do you need to specify the watersports on insurance (wake boarding, banana boat mainly)? Do you have any room tips other than on TA already. Looking for a quiet room (3 together).

Janet

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,219 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Hotel website link

magiclife.com/en/cluboverview/clubs/in/tunis…

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Thanks. I've seen the site map on that link but it doesn't show what the numbers refer to.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,219 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

Sorry

I just thought you asked for the email address

Its on the website!

7. Re: Club Magic Africana Imperial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 03, 2015