We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Topic
night life

anyone help me going to dar khayam hammermet few weeks time , just wondering about nightlife outside hotel , like closing times , discos , whats best places to go to and much for taxis etc any help would be good . anything in general

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: night life

Sorry I'm so like you lol good for you though. Im just not at the point of a holiday on my own...doubt im far off it though lol chich Khan gets a good rep on here. Plenty going on in and around it. Everything within Yasmine is in walking distance. Hammamet is a short taxi ride away. The hotel staff will be happy to keep you company and introduce to others as well. Hope you have a fab time.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: night life

Awk thanks, I am really looking forward to it and not thinking into the whole solo thing too much, if anything... at least I can suit myself lol

Galashiels...
Level Contributor
113 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: night life

Ive stayed on my own several times and enjoyed it good luck tunisia is lovely

Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: night life

Hiya, exactly as u say u can suit yourself :)

Tunisia is popular with solo travellers. You'll have a great time.

If u want to keep yourself to yourself you'll be able to, but on the other hand there's always plenty of friends to be made if you want to get involved.

The animation teams get guests involved in activities day and night, if you want to make friends it's a good way to meet fellow holiday makers, often the same people get up to do the activities every day, you get chatting then end up bumping into them in the hotel bar of a night etc.

The workers in the hotels sometimes ask guests to go out after work to the clubs, so if you fancy it you could ask one of the animation or bar guys. Everyone is so open and friendly. I know a lot of the animation team from chich Kahn (or however u spell it!!) have moved to a different hotel but I'm sure the team they have now will go out just as much as the others did.

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: night life

Paul,

i am also go on my own and i have never had a problem meeting solo travellers, i usually meet people on the transfer bus who are getting of at the same hotel and it just go's from there, if you find some one who has been before its a bonus as you can ask them for info and trips,

i get lot's of newby's asking me for day's out or just ask me if they can tag along on if they want to go were you are going,

i will get back later on in the year all being well,

alan

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: night life

Cheers guys, reading that has made me look forward to it even more. Really can't wait now ! I fly out in the morning so not long to wait :) Really appreciate the advice and reassurance

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: night life

Well what can I say, one hell of a holiday and as all you guys said, I had no problem meeting lots of friendly people. The staff and guests were second to none and I had the best holiday that I have ever had !

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: night life

Glad you enjoyed it Paul T.

Have you booked to go back yet? Lol

Julie

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: night life

I was actually looking at it today and hovering over the BUY NOW but for 2 weeks this time. Im going to get back to work and see what time I have first lol

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: night life

Lol Go for it Paul.

Julie

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations