We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 holiday

Oradea, Romania
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2014 holiday

Please refer me to a hotel in Hammamet taking into account that we are a family with the child of 6 years and really all inclusive, beach, animation for children (in early august) thank you.

Burnley
Level Contributor
733 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 holiday

We enjoyed sentido phenicia

Burnley
Level Contributor
733 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 holiday

We enjoyed sentido phenicia

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,833 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 holiday

Also look out for The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows. That ticks all your boxes

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2014 holiday

The Iberostar Chich Khan.We went there in August with our five children aged 6,7,8,10 and 15.The kids loved it and so did we.We came home and booked again for next Summer.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,256 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2014 holiday

I too enjoyed the Chich Khan

However if I was taking youngsters to Tunisia . I would choose a hotel on the beach

(Khan is not on the beach)

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2014 holiday

Chich Khan is no longer an Iberostar hotel. We are yet to find out if that is a good thing or bad thing. We should have better idea in say a years time lol It is therefore difficult to recommend as no one knows how similar it will be kept.

Try to get a hotel with pool slides to entertain the kids.

Oradea, Romania
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 2014 holiday

Thanks to all and I will keep in mind your suggestions

8. Re: 2014 holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 28, 2014