We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emergency help please

scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Emergency help please

Am flying out tonight, and getting a lift from airport. For my taxi home have just mailed resorthoppa with my details to get my taxi home, and paid.. They have sent on conformation email and everything is wrong. No where open on Sunday to contact. Just got an automated reply. I'm now worried, help!!!

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Emergency help please

I'd have thought that the confirmation from Resort Hoppa would have the phone number for the local [Tunisian] agent, with instructions about when to reconfirm your transfer back to Enfidha.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Emergency help please

If Carlsberg did ... Tardy

Lassie

You enjoy your stay.

Don't worry about such trifles, like getting home ;-)

Edited: 1:00 pm, November 03, 2013
13. Re: Emergency help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 05, 2014