We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

Bedford, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

I have been reading all the reviews and am now feeling rather worried about going to this hotel.

Fortunately i have got a very cheap deal so maybe my expectation will not be as high as some who paid close to a £1,000 pp.

I am really looking forward to the Tunisia experience and something different from the usual Europe tourist destinations.

If you have positive feedback to reassure me and ensure i look forward to this trip rather than dread pls comment. Horror stories - pls do not respond, there is lots of them on the reviews.. thank you. :-)

london
Level Contributor
11 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

Hi we are traveling there next weekend 20.9.13.ive read the reviews and it does seem grim but my friend who I am travelling with, work friend has recently returned from Vincci nozha beach and she loved it and advised us to go there. So once booked what can u do.When are u going Kim

Birmingham, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

we went oct 2011 and we were concerned after reading reviews, But had good hoilday.

Bedford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

i Kim thanks for getting back to me. Im going ~Sunday night - 22nd till 29th. There 4 of us going.

Im sure it cant be as bad as they all make out. So you travel on Friday - well hope it is as good as your friend says. The fact that more bad reviews have come up on trip advisor on the 15th is not good. But hey hoo like you said - we've booked so have to live with it.. Anyways Kim - maybe we can meet up during the week and exchange stories - good ones i hope. If you leave me a message at reception with ur room number and i will do the same.

My name is Tracey Dass.

Thanks

Have a good trip :)

12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

Me and my partner went in July and we had a fantastic time just ignore the moaners. The beer is Abit weak but you can buy Beck's at the bar and there is a terrace pub just across the road from the hotel if u fancy a change. We will be returning next year. Enjoy

5. Re: About to stay at Vincci Nozha Beach Resort - worried :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 24, 2014