We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at holiday village

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at holiday village

Hiya, wondering if you can help / advise me on rooms at the holiday village. We have upgraded to a themed family room but are now worried as wont have a balcony or terrace. Is it worth the upgrade or would it be best to go back to original booking of normal double room with the sofa beds?? Really fancied the themed room but now thinking would be better with a balcony to sit out on when kids are asleep. Any advise appreciated! Thanks

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at holiday village

Stayed in one and staying in one again. If u got kids its a piece of mind that no one goes whoops!! Kinda spoils the holiday. I personally love a balcony but the windows in theamed rooms come with huge Windows(almost the whole width of room) that opens fully and good sea views so didn't miss it. If u want to sit out side the grounds are lovely. Go find somewhere away from the room. Kids dens are good. You will love it

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at holiday village

Stayed in one and staying in one again. If u got kids its a piece of mind that no one goes whoops!! Kinda spoils the holiday. I personally love a balcony but the windows in theamed rooms come with huge Windows(almost the whole width of room) that opens fully and good sea views so didn't miss it. If u want to sit out side the grounds are lovely. Go find somewhere away from the room. Kids dens are good. You will love it

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at holiday village

Hiya,

Thanks for your reply! I got myself in a tiz about the balcony as part of our holiday is sitting out when the kids are in bed. Soooo i have just paid for an extra upgrade into a double family room. From what i can see the adults room is slighlty seperate and the kids sleep in the living area. I hope its OK! We are taking a portable DVD player so they can watch movies etc.

We stayed in the kids dens in Egypt HV and these were amazing, had it all - sep rooms, MASSIVE main bedroom with full size dining table and 6 chairs and a HUGE terrace so think we have been a bit spoilt.

So its cost a fair bit to upgrade (twice lol) so hope its worth it :-)

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
4. Re: Rooms at holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations