We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight times??

Brecon Wales
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
flight times??

Hi we are looking to go to tunisia in June flying from Bristol I am a bit confused as to how long the flight times are is it 2 or 3 hours as FC say 2 and TC say 3!!!!

Also we are looking to stay at the phenecia hotel have looked at the reviews and it seems really nice has anyone else been there??

Thanks

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,844 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight times??

Think from UK it is about 3 hours. From Belgium till here Enfidha it is a bit less.

Time is now the same here in Tunisia as in UK. In winter there is an hour difference.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight times??

Flight time UK to Tunis Carthage international is roughly 3 hours. Few minutes more to Enfidha airpport.

Phenicia Sentido in a good hotel in a good location. Some rooms have seen better days. But the overall impression of the hotel is a good one. I am sure you would like.

Cheers

Cas

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,281 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight times??

Its a wee bit longer fae Scotland, Cas

At least a miniature of whisky longer:-)

Slainte

Hic !

Sorry

Mick

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight times??

Correct Mick,

Pardon me if I sounded a bit bias in favour of England. Of course it would take a bit longer for our Scottish friends. (Obviously they need longer to enjoy the flight duty free goodies.)

PS: Read your message.

Cheers Mate,

Nick

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,281 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight times??

Not at all

More Scots live in the London area than do here in Old Edinburgh [-)

About half an hour more if the pilot takes a short cut and doesn't catch to many red lights;-)

Aye cheers cas

London, England...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: flight times??

Going to tunisia in sept, and wondered if anyone could tell me how much cigarettes & cigars are, & how many can you bring home to the uk

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flight times??

You will probably be better off typing it in the search box on here to find out, it depends where you are in Tunisia, who you flying with etc,

Only allowed 200 cigs . Not sure about cigars, that's why I said it maybe best to type in search box .

Average packet of 20 cigs in Port el Kantaoui was 5 dinar a pack. Benson and hedges that was.

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flight times??

i have never seen cigar's in Tunisia on general sale but in the duty free at the airport sells Mood's, a box of 100 with tip's were £17, i find them ok,

tap into the search box cigarette's and you will get more info,

London, England...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: flight times??

thankyou,

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: flight times??

A word of warning. DO NOT buy cigarette from street or beach sellers. Most of that stuff is definily snide,

In old town Hammamet there are several tobocconists displaying the sign "tabac". Cigarettes are by far much cheaper than the UK. The most puplar brand is Malborough at about 5 dinars for 20.. As for cigar I am most certain that you would also find them in one of these tobacconists.

Tunisia is obviously outside the EU and as such the maximum you can bring is one cartoon of 10 packets of 20 cigarettes. Not sure about the allowances for cigars.

Cheers

Cas

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations