We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Averroes

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Averroes

Does anybody know if they supply beach towels and bathroom cosmetics at this hotel please, and any other information re Hotel please, am thinking of it for Sept. Thank you.

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Averroes

Iberostar averros has beach towels and shower gel shampoo

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Averroes

Iberostar Averroes in Yasmine Hammamet?

Nice hotel. Beach towels supplied, ask at reception, theyl give you a card to take to the towel hut at the pool where you can get your towel changed daily. On your last day ask for card back to give in at reception on check out or you will be charged for it.

As far as i remember theres only shower caps and soap in the bathroom, i would reccommend bringing your own toiletries.

Rooms are of decent size as is bathroom. Toilet has its own separate room.

Pool area is quite good with plenty of space and the hotel is on the beach, plenty sunbeds there too.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Averroes

Thank you both for you replies, can you tell me if he drinks on the A.I. are ok?

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Averroes

Another thing I wanted to ask, is it better to get a sea view room? Thank you.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Averroes

As your on the beach a sea view room would be a nice touch. I never spent much time in my room so never felt the need to pay the extra for a sea view.

The drinks on all inclusive arent bad. Plenty bottled water and soft drinks. Beer is ok, decent enough. Plenty of wine flowing tho i dont drink it so cant comment on it. Spirits are ok. I was able to drink no probs but some people will disagree. With spirits everyones taste is different. If theres a certain brand you like its a good idea to get a bottle going through duty free that way you wont be disappoint. And you can still use the hotel soft drinks for your mixer. The hotel dont mind you bringing your own alcohol into the bar area if you wish tho you may prefer to drink this while in your room only.

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Averroes

beer and wine is ok normal i drink vodka or barcadi, couldnt drink it at the hotel I found ginger vodka which was nice was in bar at chic khan but not solaria I gonna ask this time my main drink where tia maria and brandy

im going 19 i can test the drink for you

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido Averroes

Thanks for your replies.

8. Re: Sentido Averroes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet