We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Orangers

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Topic
Les Orangers

Hi guys,

I'm looking at going to Les Orangers September time and wanted to know is there other bars and shops nearby to the hotel. My other half and I are in our mid twenties and enjoy a lively atmosphere with plenty to do. :)

Many thanks in advance

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Orangers

No problems finding bars and shops in and around Les Orangers, Watch out for a reply from Dusty Joe who is a regular in this forum and also an expert on Les Orangers. His advice is really the one you should go by,

Cheers

Cas

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Orangers

Thanks Cas :) Dusty Joe wherever you maybe I await your response :D

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Orangers

just tap in dusty joe in the search box above and all will apear for you to take in,

happy reading,

alan

dundee
Level Contributor
295 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Les Orangers

Hey, me and partner were similar age and we had a fab time... I even returned with my friend and and an even better time... There's not need to go out the hotel... It's 24 hour all inclusive.. There's always people in the hotel up for a bit of a late one..get involved with the animation team and they will take you out into Hammamet... If you do wish to venture out there ar slots nor places to go... Have a look on Facebook and join the hotels page....lots of experience on there

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Les Orangers

There are lots of people your age in our FB group that go to the hotel. They will be able to give you advice on best places to go. The Hotel has a disco open till 2am and you can carry on drinking till when ever O clock. If you are looking for Ibiza style night life you are not going to get that outside the hotel.

You will find shops and a couple of restaurants outside the hotel. Look at the fixed price shop, 50 yards out side of the hotel to get an idea of prices. You will have to barter in other shops and they will try to fleece you. So do some homework on prices.

Our Group

https:/…

The Groups Orangers Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/orangersfanclub

falkirk, scotland
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Les Orangers

Hey I am going here in April with my friends who are married and me divorced, whats it like going out of the hotel? Is the hotel entertainment ok? Whats prices like as we have been told that you cant spend your cash as its so cheap. How much for a carton of britisg cigs etc.

Your help would be great, thanx.

Jacque xxx

Whats your FB page called

dundee
Level Contributor
295 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Les Orangers

If you go out the hotel to drink alcohol it's expensive.... Cigarettes vary... Depends where you buy them.....you can buy 20 for around £1 but they vary in quality.....it's easy to spend your money depending on what you want to buy..

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Les Orangers

Best place for cigs is the very first shop on the other side of the road, in the road that turns left. He will try it on, but you can get 200 Marlborough for £12. They are Algerian, but not fake, a little harsher, but ok. You will have to haggle hard, say my mate from the orangers recommended him and you want 200 for 22 dinar.

Do not buy from the street vendor near the hotel, in fact don't buy from any, cigs are fake.

London
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Les Orangers

If you go out the hotel to drink alcohol it's expensive.... <<<<

Its only imported drinks and late night clubs that are expensive. Nearby local restaurant/bars a bottle of local wine starts around 12 dinars (£5) and beer from just under 3 dinars (just over a pound) - so need not be expensive.

10. Re: Les Orangers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet