We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Phenicia Hammamet

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Phenicia Hammamet

Hi Im looking forward to our holiday in Tunisia, but friends have worried me by saying Tunisia REALLY !! can anyone put my mind at rest, is there anything to worry about ?? Please

Edited: 4:45 am, December 24, 2012
London
Level Contributor
168 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Phenicia Hammamet

We went to Phenicia Hammamet for about tenth time Jan this year but probably won't return. Staff / food was good as normal but the hotel was over run with screaming children and parents who were filling bags with joints of meat and plates at dinner then trying to steal wine and beer. Off to another part of Tunisia next week.

London
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Phenicia Hammamet

Id not go again either to be honest, felt like i was caged to one place for two weeks. Wanted to get away from constant barrage of entertainers. When we tried to get away to quiet pool there was no space (everyone had the same idea as us) and if you go to the beach you get hammered every 5 mins by the sellers.

Dont get me wrong the hotel is great and met some lovely people, had a laugh etc, but if i went back in time id certainly only go for 1 week max

Edited: 6:42 am, January 24, 2013
13. Re: Hotel Phenicia Hammamet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet