We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
325 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

Hello everyone,

What's the best option for 6 persons to go from Hammamet to Sidi Bou Said and I don't know if it's worth it to go to Tunis (I've read some post about a museu in Tunis)

There's train from hammamet to Sidi Bou Said ... it's better than other transport?and it took a long time ? I'll now try to find the timetable ...

For what i saw Sid Bou Said looks very pretty :)

Mentioned in this post
Hammamet
Hammamet
Nabeul Governorate, Tunisia
Tunis
Tunis
Tunis Governorate, Tunisia
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

Apologies Sparky, I've just read [your] reply #1 again.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
178 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

hi selloy,

did you get my pm message or not. i dont know why but at the moment pm messaging is not working. let me know if not i can provide you with my email.

regards

South wales
Level Contributor
74 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

We were there beore the troubles and we hired a car and driver etween four of us for the day (8 am - 6pm ) and he took us everywhere we wanted to go both parts of carthage, Sidi Bou said and even took us to the arena where they filmed gladiator , the name of which escapes me) it was all arranged through the holiday rep. And everytime we asked the driver how long we had at each location we got the same answer " as long as you wish there is no need to rush). The only time he couldn't drop us exactly where we wanted to go was sidi Bou Said as only local vehicles are allowed to driveup the hill into the town itself. Cost us !00 dinar plus we tipped well too as we did keep him out all day. As i recall his car had a blue licence plate to show it was a private hire car not just an ordinary taxi.

14. Re: Hammamet to Sidi bou said &/or Tunis Cartago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations