We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phenicia or Aziza

England
10 posts
Save Topic
Phenicia or Aziza

Hi there, Just looking at the Sentido Aziza and the Sentido Phenicia for next year, both look lovely and we are struggling to decide. Anybody been to both these hotels?Just wondering which one they liked best and why? We do know that the Aziza is adult only but don't really mind children being there, also the Aziza says low-key night time enterntainment whereas the Phenicia just says nightly entertainment.Any help will be gratefully received, cheers x

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

right Im also not sure either, i dont have kids i dont mind them either, but swinging towards adult only Azia as ive seen kids being entertained and its grim indeed

Azia mght also be yawnsome too,

ive seen mrs & mrs show, river dance grease show,belly dance, acrobats,snake charmers,fire eaters ,drag show, micheal jackson,bingo, silly comedy sketch, so as u can see its not that important to me as im fed up with it haha

Im just seeing what the reviws are nearer the time and go from there

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
517 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

I also can't decide between these two hotels, I have a friend who has been to the Phenicia, and loved it, she prefered that hotel to les oranges, she has stayed at both, but I think I am favouring the aziza Beach at the moment.

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

im slightly leaning towards the Azia, .. would there still be pool games ect, also im wondering if you can visit other hotels walk i pay for a drink and have a look to see if there entertainments good

Azia is being quoted as £100 more

Bourne, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

Just come back from Aziza, first time to Tunisia so nothing to compare to but not a patch on similar star hotels in Turkey and nothing special! Depends what you are looking for!

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

been to turkey many time but never AI... for me its the grub im still very unsure

6. Re: Phenicia or Aziza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations