We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chich khan

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
615 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
chich khan

I went to chich khan June this year and loved it, looking for prices next year and its showing up fully booked form June to September, is this right of is it too early to book

Thanks Sean

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: chich khan

Hi no I fly the 24th oct then I will stay in Hammamet for 7 nights till the 31st then I am traveeling down to Sousse and staying there for 5 nights then transfer back to Tunis airport to fly home on the 5th Lol ! :)

SYW
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: chich khan

sounds nice. Is Sousse better than Hammamet. Read that there are a lot of seaweed on the beach by the hotel

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: chich khan

I have no idea as it will be my first time in Sousse but second time in Yasmine Hammamet :)

Mentioned in this post
Yasmine Hammamet
Yasmine Hammamet
Nabeul Governorate, Tunisia
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
313 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: chich khan

We have booked up to stay at the Chich Khan for the 3rd time in May next year, its one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Can't wait.

Mentioned in this post
Chich Khan
Chich Khan
2,440 Reviews
Hammamet, Tunisia
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: chich khan

Hi ya stevie , just wanna say av a fab holiday. Next week . look forward to hearing about it , take care x

Lidds123
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: chich khan

They don't seem to have many hotels on at the moment, but I have used hotels4u a few times and they are normally one of the cheapest. I have seen the chich khan on there before, just keep checking :)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
615 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: chich khan

Chich khan is now on Thomas cook :)

glasgow
Level Contributor
478 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: chich khan

with regards to Chic Khan pool im sure it was shut, when i was there in May, loved the Chic Khan but the food made me ill was totally put off going back to Iberostar again, but returned to Solaria, not as lively as the Chic Khan but the food was a big improvement

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,845 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: chich khan

Sean, Chick Khan has always been a hotel that TC has done, as far as i am aware.

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: chich khan

Feefee why do u think it will shut ? It's a popular hotel still .

Get answers to your questions about Hammamet