We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Phenicia

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
310 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Phenicia

Hi

Recently returned from Phenicia and had a brilliant time.

Thank you to everyone who helped me decide on this hotel.

If anyone going soon to this hotel has any questions please do pm me and i will try my best to help.

Will be doin a review shortly with pics :)

Lexi xx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Sentido Phenicia

It will be great as long as the locals dont arrive in great numbers.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
42. Re: Sentido Phenicia

I'm booked to go there for a week in June 2013, what's the food like and can you recommend any excursions?

London
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Sentido Phenicia

I wore smart shorts (chino type) every night and never had a problem at all.

London
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Sentido Phenicia

Food is ok, gets a bit same old after the second week.

We did the quad ride and it was amazing, beats the pants off egypt. We were on the bikes full steam for at least 90 minutes. We were up in the mountains, over jumps, through woods, around the old gypsy camps. The views were amazing and its was worth every penny! Cant recomend enough!

Speak to the guy loitering around the pools, cant remember his name now. Make sure you haggle with him though as can get a good offer.

Edited: 6:35 am, January 24, 2013
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Sentido Phenicia

Hi Lexi272,

uve recently been to sentido phenicia, could you clarify the dress code for all meal times in restaurant.

Also is the wi fi any good, and in what areas is it accessable.

Thanks in anticipation , regards Jacky

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Sentido Phenicia

Hi!

Hope you dont mind, Ive sent you a PM

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Sentido Phenicia

when they say men have to wear trousers in dining room in evening, who do they call men? what age? or do they mean all males?

exeter devon
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Sentido Phenicia

HI ev1 , were thinking of booking the phenicia in june, wats the weather like then plz ? Also are there many shops around the area ? And is it gd for children? taking 2 , ages 6 and 4 , thank u for any replies xx caz

Market Weighton
Level Contributor
262 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Sentido Phenicia

There is nothing much in the immediate area around the Phenicia, in fact it's a bit grotty. You would need to get a taxi into Hammamet or Jasmine Hammamet for any decent shops. Port el Kantaoui may suit you better with small children, there's a zoo and amusement park with rides and lots of shops, restaurants etc within walking distance of quite a few of the hotels. There is also a lovely square with coloured fountains which dance to music (not a very good description, but I'm sure you will understand my meaning)I think the kids would love it.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
50. Re: Sentido Phenicia

Hi, we leave tomorrow on honeymoon, and we're very very interested in the quad biking, and the 2 day excursion into the Sahara. Price given is 170 Dinar- is this up for haggling as well? Jon.