We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end september in Hammamet

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Weather end september in Hammamet

Hi Can anyone please tell me what the weather is like at the end September. We go on the 28th for two weeks.

Thankyou Issy

torfaen
Level Contributor
46 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

Hi

It was hot when the sun was out but unfortunately when we went there we had a few rainy and cloudy days. Out of the 10 days we had at least 4

days that were not good.

Tunisia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

The weather Is Good Don't Worry I'm From Tunisia ;)

More Info contact Me : globisgalardo3@gmail.com

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

Hi all, just looking through your posts and would love some info re hammamet in late August. 20th-30th this year. I have 3 small kids and am concerned it will be scorching. Anyone know? All the Internet averages seem to be bizarrely low! Help!!

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

We were there late Sept last year it was hot slightly humid bit nice I only remember one night it was too hot. But apart from that it was hot and we all tanned well and didn't burn. I stopped the cream even. the sun ist dry like Egypt its just right. 30 most days. 20 at night. Rained once for 20mins.

Were going September I'm packing speedoes!

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

Hi might seem a stupid question. But booked to go to Maharba Salem hotel for 12-22nd September. We went Egypt last year and it hit high 30s -40 in September. How hot will it get between September ? And does it get chilly at night ? Any feedback will be appreciated

Midlands
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

Hi can you tell me what the weather was like when you went as I am going the Sam time. Thanks

17. Re: Weather end september in Hammamet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations