We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Dublin
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Off to Hammamet in a few weeks and staying at Les Citronniers, the holiday was very good value price wise.

Really looking forward to it, to be honest our group (4 people) are very laid back and usually enjoy ourselves no matter what. The reviews I have read are excellent but are they to good to be true? Not everywhere is perfect and i'm not expecting a 5 star hotel, to me if it's clean, good shower, decent pool and nice people you can't complain, can I expect this.

Cheers in advance.

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Hi bugwasp.

I pity you, hammamet is just glastly, and Citronniers is just ok.

I never wish to step foot in that awful place again.

northumberland
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Hiya,

Was at Les Citronniers last Sept and am going back this Sept and can't wait. It really is a fantastic little hotel. Food is brilliant, showers great, always lots of hot water, VERY clean and a lovely pool. If you arrive with an open mind I promise you won't be disappointed. The staff are lovely, it is so hard to find fault with anything. Hope you enjoy!! Gaynor

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Hi

This hotel is on my list to go to!

I was in belair hotel in june for a week, and was not impressed! this one is nice and quiet with plenty night life around it, sadly, it wont be till maybe may/June next year before I can go as I'm going to Egypt next year too!

Sunbabe

scotland
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

Tunisia is fine..I have been 5 times..both to Hammamet and PEK.

Not a beer and bingo holiday. Lots to see and it is a very different kind of holiday.

Hope you enjoy

5. Re: Hotel Les Citronniers - To good to be true

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, October 06, 2009