We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who is going where and when?

Which Hammamet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
who is going where and when?

just wanted to know where everybody is going in tunisia this year and if you have been before.i am going back to belair hammamet october for 2 weeks.

Reading, UK
9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: who is going where and when?

hi there we are looking to go to the same place next year could you tell me a bit about it please

liverpool uk.
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: who is going where and when?

Im going to the BEL AIR on 7th Sept for a week, I was ther in May this year also, have been to PORT EL KAN that was about 7 years ago.

The BEL AIR is a really nice hotel, staff very friendly, food I thought was good but people have different tastes, and the room we had was great, 3rd floor over looking pool on the side of the bars, noise was not a problem of a night.

Hope that helps you some

sue

peterborough
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: who is going where and when?

hi we are going to belair hotel 8th oct. my first time cant wait? i like your report of belair. regards millie

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: who is going where and when?

I'm going to Hammamet in september (second half) for two weeks. Can somebody tell me something about the weather in september? And I hope there's not gonna be invasion of jellyfish :)

Holyhead, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: who is going where and when?

I am going to Skanes for a week on Wednesday. I have never been to Tunisia before.

sofia
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: who is going where and when?

Hi,we're going in october for 7 days, probably in Royal Azur Hotel...or in LeSultan...not shure what to choose..:-)

Hastings, uk
Level Contributor
915 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: who is going where and when?

we're going to the royal azur in 3 weeks time, went there last year and had a great holiday,great beach, great food and wine, and plenty of R&R. Can't wait :)

18. Re: who is going where and when?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 pm, August 31, 2008
19. Re: who is going where and when?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, October 07, 2009