We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

djerba in march

manchester
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
djerba in march

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like this time of year please? Booked to go to Melia Palm Azur beginning of march and really looking forward to it. Any Info would be great.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: djerba in march

hi jellybaby,

We are going to Jerba 10th March for 1 week and staying in the Mirimar Djerba Palace. - first time ever and to Tunisia aswell so I am abit nervous about the weather.

It looks loveley though so you gotta take a risk i suppose but I have been looking on www.wunderground.com - if you type in djerba you will get a 5 day forecast. Next week looks nice - it's up to 23degs!!!

Hope Ive helped abit - have a lovely Hol

Cheekey Claire

manchester
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: djerba in march

Im SOOO excited now!! I have been checking the weather every day im obsessed!! Theres nothing worse than going on holiday and the weather being miserable. I need a bit of sun i dont get much living up in the north!

Hope you have a fab holiday too.

Thanks for your reply.

Norfolk, UK
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: djerba in march

Hi there -

We have just got back (last night!) from djerba and the weather was great - bright sunshine all day and lovely and warm. The forecast said 20 - 24 degrees but it felt a lot hotter. It was a bit windy the first day we were there, which made it a little cooler but my husband still managed to get sunburnt! The evenings are cool but this really didn't matter in the slighest.

We had a really lovely time and were disappointed to look out of our window at home today and see grey skies again! Would def recommend it - hope you have a lovely time!

manchester
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: djerba in march

Thats Brill. Thanks for letting me know. Only 2 weeks to go and I cant wait.

Which hotel did you stay in?

Thanks again for youre reply if theres anything else you think I need to know please tell !!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: djerba in march

Hi Girls : )

OMG I am so excited now I have read this. I have been worried that it wouldnt be that hot but thats absolutley fine by me. Sarah, did you manage to swim in the sea - is it worth me taking my snokel with me please?

What did you see while you were there - mum and I like to chill on the beach but dad and bro def do NOT do chilling. Jellybaby, you must be well excited now chick, please let me know how your hol goes.

Thanks to ya both and have a good un Jellybaby

C

Liverpool
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: djerba in march

Dont worry just back from melia palm azur the weather was fantastic and the hotel was good, reps work realy hard be prepared to belly dance ....lol

Lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: djerba in march

hi all,

Glad you had a good hol - I had a giggle cos I have just started a new class in bellydancing so I am hoping to try it out on hol : ). I am getting kinda silly and giddy now.

I hope we have good reps at the djerba palace also!

Claire

manchester
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: djerba in march

Hi Gill,

Thanks for that sounds great, might need a couple of drinks before getting up and belly dancing!!

Cheeky Claire you sound as excited as me. Not long now. On the count down!!!

JB

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: djerba in march

See my posting in review section, just returned from wonderful week in Djerba - you will love it!

JJkaine

Lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: djerba in march

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I am so excited now, 2 weeks on sat. Just got the lowdown on the big markets in Houmpt Souk and Midoun. Midoun is on a Friday, Jelly so gocheck it out for me! Houmt Souk is on a Sunday i think.

Our tickets have just arrived today....... : )

Have a smashing hol Jelly and please let us know all about it,

Thanks to everyone, please keep your tips coming

Clairexxx

Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
Recent Conversations
More Djerba Island Topics