We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

Going to djerba this year late may early june was wondering how the weather and water is also how busy is the island during this period. Not very familiar with european holidays and break schedule. We are from chicago. Thanks for any input!

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

The weather the end of May will be very warm,mid to high twenties.

Resorts will be quite busy as the end of May is a school holiday in Britain.

London, United...
Level Contributor
358 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

air temps will be high 20's early 30's, sea also warm. pack light, no need for sweaters.

Chrissy mentions school hols in UK, but I wouldn't worry overly about that. Djerba is big with the French and Germans, with the Brits, not so much.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

I went to djerba last June and September the weather was fabulous, glorious sunshine and blue skies all day. The one thing I will say is do pack a jacket or cardie for night times. The temperature did drop a lot. I didn't take anything in June as the mainland doesn't have this, I was really quite cold. I was thankful for my cardie in September. Have fun :)

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

Could I ask here pls how warm the sea usually gets late May - early June? Warm enough to swim with a 2-year-old? We are selecting a place for a family sea vacation at that time.

Also, if anyone could recommend smaller hotels - B&B in Djerba, I'd be really grateful.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

I was there in the first 2 weeks of June last year. The sea was beautiful and yes it was warm enough to swim. The day time temperature was around 30 degrees everyday.

Not sure on B&Bs in djerba. The prices for all inclusive are very reasonable so I always choose that option.

6. Re: weather and occupancy in late may early june djerba?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 18, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
Recent Conversations
More Djerba Island Topics