We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido, Djerba Beach, Please help with snorkling and doubts

Devon
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sentido, Djerba Beach, Please help with snorkling and doubts

Hi, we are going to Sentido beginning of June 2012.

We haven't seen any comments on snorkling, does anyone know if it's worth us taking our gear and if yes, what can we expect to see?

I always said that I would never go to Tunsia, but looking at the reviews and pictures of the hotel it seems really nice, who can reassure me that the dread I have is unjustified.

Colin & Liz

Midoun, Tunisia
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido, Djerba Beach, Please help with snorkling and doubts

Hello,

Allow me to ensure you and tell you that there is diving clubs proposing both diving "bottles" and snorkelling.

You do not need to bring your gear because everything you need is given by the club .

Diving is more known and booked so the majority of snorkeler just book a boat and enjoy themselves.

Please do not hesitate for more details.Just contact me in private

2. Re: Sentido, Djerba Beach, Please help with snorkling and doubts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
More Djerba Island Topics