We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in djerba

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in djerba

I'm going to djerba on the 11 th of June for a week and I was interested to know what there is to do ( place to visit, activities etc) we' re staying ( me and my girlfriend) at the vincci Helios resort.

Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Things to do in djerba

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we're still going to Djerba in May, also thanks for the information and links. I'll have a look through when I get 5 minutes free :D

Cant wait to go now.

Thanks again :)

Djerba
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to do in djerba

Hi

There's no need for a driving license for quad biking in Djerba, you will be assisted by a guide during the tour...You can try also the Buggyes, I have good adresses for that and for excursions to the desert if you need them.

Regards

13. Re: Things to do in djerba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, April 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Djerba Island
Recent Conversations
More Djerba Island Topics