We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Reception

Can anyone give me some ideas on a place to hold a wedding reception in Alexandria Bay area? The wedding is at Boldt Castle and we would like an elegant reception nearby. From the different websites I've looked through most in the area seem less than elegant. If not in Alex Bay then where to next?

the 1000 islands
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception

i live in alex bay and i could help. first what is your date,how many people , what time and what do you mean by elegant. what are you looking for in a menu etc. write back. susan

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception

I am also in the same boat at Georgia, and I live in Southern California, so exploring the area in person is difficult. If anyone has any suggestions on beautiful elegant locations, even non traditional ones, I would greatly appreciate.

the 1000 islands
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Reception

hi go to www.alexbay.org. it is the chamber of commerce web site lots of info on everything in the 1000 isles

4. Re: Wedding Reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 22, 2009