We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending Money

Which Rawai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Spending Money

Hi

I am due to visit Rawai on September 14th for 16 nights and i am staying at Rawai Palm Beach Resort with my Fiance and our 2 year old daughter. We will be eating breakfast in the hotel most days and with us not being big eaters anyway probably wont eat again untill the evening.

How much spending money in Baht would we require per day for an evening meal and a few drinks? i have budgeted seperately for trips etc...

Any other tips about Rawai would be much appreciated

Thanks

Ryan

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
874 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending Money

Typically you can get a decent meal for 250Bt per person if you're eating Thai food. Bottled beers are about 100Bt each.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending Money

Thanks. we do want to try as much Thai food as possible to be honest to take as much of the culture in. Do you recommend any restaurants in Rawai?

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
772 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending Money

In Rawaii you find a very cozy restaurant directly on the beach, "Nikita bar" - great spot to enjoy your evening!

Just around the corner from your hotel you find a lovely Thai women that import all her clothes from Italy... "Idea" is the name of her shop, she have very nice clothes for decent prices, a favorite shop of mine! :-)

And grap a tuk tuk and spend a day at Ya Nuii Beach, here you can do snorkeling, if you are early in the morning the snorkeling is really good!

Have a relaxed holiday!

4. Re: Spending Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, September 04, 2014