We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help very stressed thailand feb 2012

suffolk
4 posts
Save Topic
please help very stressed thailand feb 2012

my husband and 14 year old and i are going to thailand with my 2 friends in feb 2012, we are flying down to pucket on the 29 feb and fly back out of bangkok 9th march.

but i am finding it so hard and stress full to decide where to go and stay in pucket, im thinkinh holiday inn but only beacuse it is on the beach, im also thinking 3 nights pucket and then 4 nights khaolak as have read what people put about the merlin in khaolak.

i think i would like a pool

please could some one help

i would like to see some island stay on or very near beach and have chilled out time

many thanks

but

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: please help very stressed thailand feb 2012

Your welcome - if you need more info about anything feel free to ask! You can email me at bon.island.phuket@live.com or simply leave a post here.

Dawn

12. Re: please help very stressed thailand feb 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 19, 2012