We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended tailor

London
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended tailor

Hi,

We are staying in the patong merlin hotel & was wondering which tailor is the best to use?

We have a tailor here at the hotel who has priced up 1x trouser (silk) at 2000 baht. Is this good? And anyone recomend him or feel there's better?

Thanks

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended tailor

Ive used Sunita, A1 Oscar Fashions in soi Patong tower for the last 10 years

and have been very happy with their suits and shirts

and i wear them everyday

just got back last week with 2 new cashmere suits and 7 shirts

that will keep me going

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended tailor

I too will be staying at Patong Merlin in July and would like to find a good tailor. Apparently there is someone in the market behind the hotel that is good. Please post if you find a good tailor. Thank you.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended tailor

I too will be staying at Patong Merlin in July and would like to find a good tailor. Apparently there is someone in the market behind the hotel that is good. Please post if you find a good tailor. Thank you.

4. Re: Recommended tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2016