We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!!Wheelchair User Phuket & Bangkok

Gold Coast Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
HELP!!Wheelchair User Phuket & Bangkok

Hi my partner and I are going to Bangkok for 4 nights staying at the Grand China Princess and Phuket for 7 nights staying at the Merlin Beach Resort. My partner is in a wheelchair (paraplegic) and I am just wanting any advice or tips on places to go, tours, transportation etc. This is our first time to Thailand and any help would be really appreciated.

australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!!Wheelchair User Phuket & Bangkok

Did you get any advice?

Im trying to book a holiday for Patong and i need to know what sort of transport is available for someone in a wheelcahir.

2. Re: HELP!!Wheelchair User Phuket & Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:33 am, October 08, 2009